COVID-19 Vaccine Available
We have COVID-19 vaccines available for all our patients 6 months and older.
COVID-19 In-Office Safety Measures
- All staff is vaccinated
- All staff and patients required to use face masks
- Extra cleaning in common areas and highly touched surfaces
- Protective sneeze guards at the check-in area
- Extra effort to optimize patient flow to avoid crowded waiting rooms
- Contactless check-in from your phone
- Dedicated entrance COVID-19 suspected cases
Helping Us is Easy as 1, 2, 3!
When Your Child Is Sick, Follow These Steps:
- Call our office before coming in and let us review your child's symptoms over the phone.
- Call our sick line 561-227-4703 when arriving at the office and wait in your car. Our staff will assist you immediately and let you know when your provider is ready.
- Use a face mask and limit the number of people accompanying your child while in the office.
We are here to make your child’s visit great!
- Sensory Room
- Telemedicine Visits
- Ear Piercing
- Hearing Test
Telemedicine Appointments Available
Virtual visits are available for Office Visits, Sick Visits, Consultations and Med Checks.
With you, for your child, for years to come...
Pediatric Partners is here to assist parents with the challenges and rewards of raising children.
7 Physicians, 5 Nurse Practitioners, 25+ support staff, 3 locations. The entire team at Pediatric Partners, including physicians with over 250 years of combined experience in the medical care of children, all feel very fortunate to have the opportunity to do the work they love, and share a common mission: They desire to make a difference in the lives of children. Pediatric Partners is proudly the only NCQA recognized practice for our NCQA behavioral module integration in the state of Florida.