Pediatric Partners is pleased to be administering COVID-19 vaccines for our patients 6 months and older. For kids 5 years and older, the vaccine is available at any time including during regular patient visits. For kids 6 months to 5 years old, we are holding several vaccine clinics at all locations.
Vaccine Clinic Details
- When & Where?
We are holding vaccine clinics on a regular basis in each of our 3 offices at various times and dates. To set up an appointment for your child you can call our office (561-741-000) for more details.
As a reminder, you can always ask for your child's COVID-19 vaccine during regular appointment times if they are 5 years and older. For kids 6 months to 5 years, we will schedule an appointment during one of our special vaccine clinics.
Our next vaccine clinics will take place in the Boca office on July 8th, in the Palm Beach Gardens Office on July 5th, and in the Jupiter office on July 6th.
Call our office to make an appointment at 561-741-000.
- What do you need to do to be prepared for a vaccine clinic?
- Make sure you complete your registration online. You will need to answer the CDC screening questionnaire in order to get your vaccine.
- Schedule your appointment: you can do it online or call our office.
- Arrive at your scheduled appointment time.
- Check in as soon as you arrive. We will have our Check-in point within the lobby of the building in the Palm Beach Gardens location and at the front desk in the Boca Raton location.
- Go to your vaccine station to receive your vaccine.
- Walk to your waiting spot. You will need to wait 15 minutes.
- Receive your vaccine certification card.
- Go home and celebrate science!
To make an appointment, click HERE or call 561-741-0000
If you have any questions about the details of our vaccine clinics, please call our office at the above number.