Since the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorized the Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer Inc, for use in children 12 years old and up, Pediatric Partners is pleased to announce that we will be administering COVID-19 vaccines for our patients and their families. We will be also accommodating our community as needed. We will be holding several vaccine clinics at all our locations.
Our pediatricians, Nurse practitioners and clinical staff will be present at both locations not only to administer and monitor the vaccine clinics, but to answer any questions you may have.
Vaccine Clinic Details
- Who will staff the vaccine clinics?
Our own pediatricians, nurse practitioners, clinical and administration staff will be there. We will also have volunteers helping during the clinic.
- Are you going to have more COVID-19 vaccine clinics?
We are currently holding vaccine clinics during weekdays in our Palm Beach Garden and Boca Raton locations. If you need an appointment during the weekdays, do not hesitate calling our office or ask your provider during your appointment. We are happy to accommodate our community and our patients.
- What do I need to do?
- Make sure you complete your registration online. You will need to answer the CDC screening questionnaire in order to get your vaccine.
- Schedule your appointment: you can do it online or call our office.
- Arrive at your scheduled appointment time.
- Check in as soon as you arrive. We will have our Check in point within the lobby of the building in the Palm Beach Gardens location and at the front desk in the Boca Raton location.
- Go to your vaccine station to receive your vaccine.
- Walk to your waiting spot. You will need to wait 15 minutes.
- Receive your vaccine certification card.
- Go home and celebrate science!