Since the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorized the Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer Inc, for use in children 12 years old and up, Pediatric Partners is pleased to announce that we will be administering COVID-19 vaccines for our patients and their families. We will be also accommodating our community as needed. We will be holding several vaccine clinics at all our locations.
Vaccine Clinic Details
- When & Where?
We will be holding vaccine clinics on a regular basis in each of our 3 offices at various times and dates . They will be held during regular office hours including times after 5pm and weekends.
As a reminder, you can always ask for your COVID-19 shot during regular appointment times.
- What do I need to do?
- Make sure you complete your registration online. You will need to answer the CDC screening questionnaire in order to get your vaccine.
- Schedule your appointment: you can do it online or call our office.
- Arrive at your scheduled appointment time.
- Check in as soon as you arrive. We will have our Check in point within the lobby of the building in the Palm Beach Gardens location and at the front desk in the Boca Raton location.
- Go to your vaccine station to receive your vaccine.
- Walk to your waiting spot. You will need to wait 15 minutes.
- Receive your vaccine certification card.
- Go home and celebrate science!
To make an appointment, click HERE or call 561-741-0000
If you have any questions about the details of our vaccine clinics, please call our office at the above number.